Partner closely with our Development community to continuously design, implement, improve, and debug our in-house game and engine codebases.
ROLES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Collaborate with small, rotating, interdisciplinary teams consisting of Game Designers, Sound Engineers, Artists, and Developers to create premium HTML5 games.
• Work with a modern tech stack using TypeScript and Node.js in VSCode, utilizing Git and Jira workflows.
• Good understanding of general OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns, debugging skills, memory management, and optimization techniques.
• Familiarity with modern development team workflows (pull requests, code reviews, package management).
• Player-oriented mindset.
• Clear communication skills in code, writing, and speaking.
• A positive attitude and a desire to grow.
WHAT WE’D LOVE TO SEE
• Experience with casino game development.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Mobile experience and familiarity with its challenges and optimizations.
• Contributions to open-source projects, game jams, personal projects.
• Familiarity with other game engine architectures. (Unreal, Unity, etc.).