We have two open positions. We have consolidated the accountability and responsibilities into one document.
This position is located in Boca Raton, FL and it is an on-premise position (no remote work).
One of the positions will be focusing on the DevOps and the other position on IT tasks.
Depending on the individual experience some of the responsibilities will overlap.
The main goal of this role, in conjunction with the rest of the IT team, is to tightly integrate IT with the different teams to ensure the timely shipping of our products. The IT DevOps/Support Engineer will manage and provide direct hands-on support to all MahiGaming studios.
The individual will manage, develop, and improve tools for the enhancement of the Development Operations. Will manage and support network, security and virtual server infrastructure using best-of-breed technologies.
Our environment is a mix of like-minded people who are just as passionate about development as we are. We create an innovative and collaborative thinking space for ideas, products and people to grow. We are looking for an individual that shows a track record of being passionate about leading-edge technologies, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DevOps Engineering (35%)
- Integrate and build automation tools for software development lifecycle (deployment, monitoring, and operations)
- Management / Re-provisioning of Development/Test Environments and maintenance (patches, O/S health)
- Maintain and administrate our automated Software Development Life Cycle with CI tools, GitLab integration for continuous build, test, and deployment
- Manage and integrate interoperability of DevOps systems (GitLab, JIRA, TeamCity)
- Research, evaluate and improve DevOps toolchain to automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Monitor system healthiness with various tools and respond to alert
(IT) Network Administration and Security (30%)
- Manage and maintain Wireless infrastructure and Mobile Devices (Apple & Android-based)
- Support and recommend networking improvements to ensure maximum protection to company IP assets and the performance of the network
- Firewall Administration
- Endpoint Security (McAfee)
- Physical security systems (DVR, Access control, etc.)
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuance Management
(IT) Servers & Virtualization (VMWare, Windows and Linux) Administration (20%)
- Maintains and administers servers and related computing environments, including hardware, servers, systems software, application software and all configurations
- Microsoft Active Directory / Office 365 Environment & Servers Administration
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access and performance (Servers, VMWare, Backup/Restore Processes, Network Performance, Security Activities)
- Support Test/Development environment (External to our company)
(IT) DB & Analytics (10%)
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration (Backups, Monitoring, O/S Health)
- Management of Database Integration w/ backend Azure Application Insights services
(IT) Workstations (PCs / Mac) / Mobile Devices / Printers (5%)
- Install workstations hardware and Software, including setting up employee’s access to required systems (Active Directory, File Shares, O365, etc.) Image Management of PCs (FOG)
- Management and maintenance of Mobile Devices (Apple & Android-based)
(Both) Administrative / Other (10%)
- Asset Management. Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources including IT documentation
• Knowledge of automation and continuous integration (2+ years)
• Setting up CI/CD pipelines (1+ years)
• Managing performance, availability and scale for mid to large sized systems. (2+ years)
• Managing & maintaining networks, servers in a heterogenous environment (5+ years)
• Source Control Management (2+ years)
• Iterative/agile (e.g. SCRUM, XP) methodologies (1+ years)
- VMware vSphere 6/7 and Storage Area Networks (SANs).
- Servers, HP Proliant (or equivalent)
- GitLab & Git Clients
- GitLab CI / CD
- NPM / NodeJS
Windows Active Directory (2012+) in an Office 365 environment
Microsoft Databases & Methodologies
- SQL Server (2012+) Administration
- Power BI or equivalent
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Databases, App Insights, Stream Analytics and Machine Learning
Networking / Infrastructure
- Cisco / Dell Switches, Next-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto) and EndPoint Security Management
- Windows 10 PCs, Macintosh and Linux
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Engineering or related discipline preferred (but not required)
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, detail minded and result oriented
- Team player who values team success over individual recognition